Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a detail-oriented and experienced Production Planner to join our team. The Production Planner will be responsible for planning and managing production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery of customer orders. You will be tasked with determining the materials and resources required to meet production goals, coordinating production workflow for one or multiple products, and ensuring the efficient use of resources. You will also be responsible for analyzing back orders, current orders, and upcoming orders to prioritize, plan, and schedule the production operations. In addition, you will be working with various departments to achieve operational objectives. This role requires strong decision-making skills and an ability to manage complex production elements within tight timelines.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Schedule shift according to production needs.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.).
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff.
- Forecast and monitor raw material inventory.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as production planner.
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles.
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning).
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
- Good at math and statistics.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- High school diploma; Further education or certification is preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle pressure and tight deadlines?
- Can you describe a time when you had to make a critical decision under pressure?
- How do you prioritize tasks and projects when scheduling your time?
- What strategies do you use to ensure all projects are completed within the set timeline?
- How do you ensure effective communication with your team?