Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Quality Improvement Specialist
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated Quality Improvement Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing quality control systems, inspecting the final output comparing it to the requirements, and fixing any discrepancies. The Quality Improvement Specialist will also work with teams to reduce defects and improve the quality of our products and services. This role requires a keen eye for detail, experience in quality assurance, and a passion for improving systems and enhancing overall company performance.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Develop and implement quality control systems.
- Monitor and analyze quality performance.
- Inspect and test materials and products for defects and deviations from specifications.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor’s degree in quality, business or a related field.
- Certified Quality Engineer, or similar, certification is preferred.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Great attention to detail and a results-driven approach.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What methodologies of quality assurance are you most familiar with?
- Can you describe a time when you improved a quality assurance process?
- How do you handle negative feedback from customers about product quality?
- What strategies would you use to motivate your team?