Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Real Estate Executive Admin
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a highly organized and responsible Real Estate Executive Admin to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all administrative tasks, including scheduling meetings, managing property listings, and coordinating communication between our real estate agents and clients. This role requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, and a strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have experience in real estate and a deep understanding of the property market. They will also have a proactive attitude, be able to work independently, and be able to handle confidential information with discretion.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Manage property listings and updates
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Coordinate communication between agents and clients
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Maintain office supplies and equipment
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials
- Assist with contract preparation and review
- Manage client databases and files
- Coordinate property viewings and open houses
- Provide administrative support to the executive team
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in real estate or a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of real estate laws and regulations
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Proactive and independent work style
- Experience with CRM software
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What experience do you have in real estate?
- How do you handle confidential information?
- Can you describe a time when you had to multitask?
- What CRM software are you familiar with?
- How do you prioritize your tasks?