Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Regional Truck Driver
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Regional Truck Driver to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you're interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Deliver goods to predetermined customers on specific routes
- Review orders prior to delivery
- Load and unload trucks
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain driver log and document trip reports
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Valid truck driving license
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Trucking school diploma
- Good physical condition and stamina
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have a valid truck driving license?
- Can you drive long hours and travel regularly?
- Do you have any recent moving or driving violations?
- Are you willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations?
- What is your physical condition and stamina like?