Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a meticulous and experienced Risk Assessor to identify and analyze the potential risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security, and financial prosperity of our organization. You will be responsible for predicting change and future trends, as well as forecasting cost to the organization. You will also be required to assess the complex risk management needs of a company and implement plans to mitigate those risks. The ideal candidate should have excellent numerical skills and sound technical knowledge. You should also possess a strong business acumen and excellent communication skills to be able to explain complex information to non-technical colleagues.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Identifying and assessing potential risks in the company.
- Implementing risk management strategies and processes.
- Conducting policy and compliance audits.
- Providing training to staff about risk management.
- Preparing risk management and insurance budgets.
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards.
- Implementing health and safety measures.
- Creating business continuity plans.
- Conducting detailed risk assessments.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- Proven experience as a Risk Assessor.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex information to non-technical colleagues.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and control.
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your experience with risk assessment?
- How do you handle pressure and tight deadlines?
- Can you explain a complex risk assessment process to a non-technical colleague?
- What strategies do you use to identify potential risks?
- How do you prioritize risks in a company?