Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a competent Security Director to design and implement strategies to ensure the safety of our employees, visitors, and assets. The Security Director will be responsible for creating a safe and secure environment for our organization. This includes developing security policies, overseeing the implementation of these policies, and managing the security team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in security management and a deep understanding of the legal and ethical aspects of security operations. They will also have excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to train and motivate a team.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards.
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs.
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events.
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms.
- Review reports on incidents and breaches.
- Investigate and resolve issues.
- Create reports for management on security status.
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as security manager or similar position.
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment.
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Committed and reliable.
- High school diploma; Further education in security administration or similar field will be an asset.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your experience with security management?
- How do you handle high-stress situations?
- Can you describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision in a security role?
- How do you motivate your team?
- What strategies would you use to ensure the safety of our employees and assets?