Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a competent Security Manager to organize and oversee all security operations of our company. Security personnel will be under your command while you develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards. As security manager, you will have to demonstrate excellent surveillance and emergency response skills. You will need a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety. Since you will have a number of people under your command, you must also exhibit leadership skills. Your goal will be to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as security manager or similar position
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and decision-making skills
- BSc/BA in security management or relevant field is preferred
- Valid certification in safety and training and/or professional security officer certification
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your experience with security management?
- How do you handle emergency situations?
- What security protocols are you familiar with?
- How do you handle budgeting for security operations?
- What is your experience with security technology and equipment?