Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a competent Security Supervisor to undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our staff and visitors. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior. A security supervisor must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation. The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Oversee network of vendors and directors who secure the company's assets.
- Oversee safeguarding of intellectual property and computer systems.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance.
- Prioritize security initiatives.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as security manager or similar position.
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV).
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Committed and reliable.
- High school diploma; Further education in security administration or similar field will be an asset.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your experience with security management?
- How do you handle high-stress situations?
- What is your experience with security technology and equipment?
- How do you handle emergency response planning?
- What is your experience with budgeting and statistical data analysis?