Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated Security Specialist to ensure the safety and security of our premises, assets, staff, and visitors. The Security Specialist will be responsible for implementing security policies, regulations, rules, and norms and make sure that the environment in our organization is safe for employers and visitors. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of security protocols and procedures, excellent problem-solving skills and thorough attention to detail. This role requires a high level of professionalism and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards.
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs.
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events.
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms.
- Review reports on incidents and breaches.
- Investigate and resolve issues.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as security manager or similar position.
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV).
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How would you handle a security breach?
- What security protocols are you most familiar with?
- Can you describe a time when you successfully managed a security risk?
- How do you handle high-stress situations?
- What strategies would you use to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors?