Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a Service Writer to act as the liaison between our customers and service technicians. The Service Writer's responsibilities include ensuring customer service, overseeing the service process, and organizing and managing records. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Experience in the automotive industry is a plus, but not required. We provide on-the-job training and support to ensure your success in the role.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Greet customers and direct them to available mechanics
- Communicate with customers to determine their vehicular problems and the services they need
- Estimate the cost and time needed for repairs and maintenance
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimates, invoices, and service delivery
- Coordinate with mechanics to ensure timely completion of work
- Update customers on the status of their vehicles
- Organize and maintain customer records
- Handle customer complaints and issues in a professional manner
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Stay updated on the latest automotive services and technologies
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of automotive industry and parts
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Customer service orientation
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle difficult customers?
- Describe a time when you had to deal with a customer's complaint. How did you handle it?
- How do you stay updated on the latest automotive services and technologies?
- Describe a time when you had to multitask. How did you ensure that all tasks were completed on time?