Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and compassionate Social Worker to act as advocate and help people foster their capacities and coping mechanisms in order to improve and better their daily lives and experiences, within specified standards and timescales. The Social Worker will be responsible for providing services to individuals, families or groups who are experiencing difficulties in their lives. They will help them to understand, confront and resolve issues they are experiencing. The Social Worker will also be responsible for developing intervention plans and conducting assessments. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of social policies and laws, and will be able to work with people who are in stressful and difficult situations.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Perform comprehensive assessments of clients’ needs.
- Develop intervention plans.
- Provide counseling and therapy services to clients.
- Coordinate with other social services agencies and organizations to provide additional support.
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Advocate for clients’ rights and needs.
- Conduct follow-up visits to ensure that clients’ situations have improved.
- Provide information and resources to clients.
- Work with clients to develop coping mechanisms.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor’s degree in social work (BSW), psychology or sociology.
- Proven work experience as a social worker.
- Working knowledge of social theories and practices.
- Ability to handle and control emotional situations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and prepare reports.
- Strong advocacy skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle high-stress situations?
- Can you describe a time when you had to advocate for a client?
- How do you approach developing an intervention plan?
- What strategies do you use to ensure that you are maintaining accurate and detailed records?
- Can you describe a time when you had to work with a particularly difficult client and how you handled it?