Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Street Sweeper Operator
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Street Sweeper Operator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating a street sweeper to clean streets, roads, and public areas. This includes removing debris, dirt, and leaves, and ensuring that the streets are clean and safe for the public. The Street Sweeper Operator will also be responsible for performing routine maintenance on the street sweeper, such as checking fluid levels and tire pressure, and reporting any mechanical issues to the supervisor. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be able to work independently, and have a keen attention to detail. This is a physically demanding job that requires the ability to work in all weather conditions.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Operating the street sweeper in a safe and efficient manner
- Removing debris, dirt, and leaves from streets
- Performing routine maintenance on the street sweeper
- Reporting any mechanical issues to the supervisor
- Working in all weather conditions
- Following traffic laws and regulations
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Communicating with team members and supervisors
- Completing daily logs and reports
- Ensuring the safety of the public
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Previous experience operating heavy machinery
- Ability to perform physical labor
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow traffic laws and regulations
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have experience operating heavy machinery?
- Are you able to perform physical labor?
- Can you work in all weather conditions?
- Do you have a valid driver's license?
- How would you handle a situation where the street sweeper breaks down?