Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Substance Abuse Alumni Coordinator
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a compassionate, dedicated Substance Abuse Alumni Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of addiction and recovery, and a strong desire to help others. This role involves coordinating alumni programs, maintaining relationships with former patients, and providing ongoing support to help them maintain their recovery. The Substance Abuse Alumni Coordinator will also be responsible for organizing events, facilitating support groups, and working closely with our clinical team to ensure continuity of care. This is a challenging but rewarding role that requires a high level of empathy, excellent communication skills, and a strong commitment to helping others.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Coordinate alumni programs for substance abuse patients.
- Maintain relationships with former patients.
- Provide ongoing support to help alumni maintain their recovery.
- Organize events and facilitate support groups.
- Work closely with the clinical team to ensure continuity of care.
- Develop and implement strategies to engage alumni.
- Maintain accurate records of alumni interactions.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure comprehensive care.
- Provide resources and referrals for alumni as needed.
- Promote the organization's mission and values.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or related field.
- Experience working with substance abuse patients.
- Understanding of addiction and recovery.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Compassionate and empathetic demeanor.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver's license.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What experience do you have working with substance abuse patients?
- How do you handle difficult situations with alumni?
- What strategies would you use to engage alumni in our programs?
- How do you maintain confidentiality in your work?
- Can you describe a time when you had to work as part of a team to provide care for a patient?