Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated Transcriptionist to transcribe all types of audio files, such as speeches, interviews, and meetings. The Transcriptionist will be responsible for listening to, understanding, and transcribing the audio files into written text. The ideal candidate should be able to type quickly and accurately, have excellent listening skills, and be able to interpret and transcribe the spoken word into written text. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, excellent grammar and punctuation skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines. The Transcriptionist will also be responsible for proofreading their work, ensuring that it is free of errors and that it accurately reflects the original audio.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Transcribing audio files into written text.
- Proofreading transcriptions for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and revising transcriptions as necessary.
- Following established transcription guidelines and protocols.
- Ensuring transcriptions are completed within specified time frames.
- Maintaining confidentiality and following data privacy rules.
- Reporting any issues or difficulties related to the transcription.
- Checking transcriptions to ensure they have correct grammar and punctuation.
- Using transcription software and equipment as necessary.
- Keeping records of completed work.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in transcription or a related field.
- Fast and accurate typing skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong grammar and punctuation skills.
- Ability to interpret and transcribe the spoken word into written text.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with transcription software and equipment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your typing speed?
- How do you ensure accuracy in your transcriptions?
- How do you handle tight deadlines?
- What transcription software are you familiar with?
- How do you maintain confidentiality in your work?