Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Vehicle Detail Technician
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a meticulous Vehicle Detail Technician to provide our customers with high-quality, detailed vehicle cleaning and maintenance. The Vehicle Detail Technician's responsibilities include cleaning interiors and exteriors, performing detail inspections, carrying out vehicle diagnostics, and keeping a detailed record of the vehicles they have serviced. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent attention to detail and a customer-oriented approach. You should also be physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors.
- Performing detail inspections.
- Carrying out vehicle diagnostics.
- Keeping a detailed record of serviced vehicles.
- Applying wax to auto body, and wipe or buff surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- Vacuuming interior or vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- Cleaning upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Applying revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and polish them to preserve their finish.
- Inspecting vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Restoring appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and painted surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Vehicle Detail Technician.
- Valid driver's license.
- Excellent physical fitness.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to use various tools and cleaning equipment.
- Knowledge of vehicle diagnostics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of car cleaning supplies and chemicals.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have any experience as a Vehicle Detail Technician?
- What methods do you use for detailing a vehicle?
- How do you handle difficult customers?
- What would you do if you noticed a serious mechanical issue while detailing a vehicle?
- How do you ensure that you meet all detailing standards and customer requirements?