Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a meticulous Auto Detailer to maintain vehicle interiors and exteriors. The Auto Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and keeping records related to gas levels and the condition of the vehicle. You should possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles. To be successful in this role, you should be punctual, reliable, and have a keen eye for detail.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
- Maintaining equipment and tools in good condition.
- Following all company policies and procedures.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Keeping the working area clean and organized.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Successful completion of automotive service tech or other training programs.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
- Previous detailing experience may be preferred.
- Knowledge of the qualities, specifications, and uses of various cleaning, protection, and restoration products.
- Willingness to continue training to stay current with new products and techniques.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have any experience with auto detailing?
- What methods do you use to manage your time and meet deadlines?
- How do you handle difficult customers?
- What do you do to ensure the quality of your work?
- How do you maintain your equipment and tools?