Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Commercial Property Manager
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a professional Commercial Property Manager to manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial properties. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of assigned properties, designing business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs, negotiating lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner, and ensuring the premises are safe and well-maintained. You will also be responsible for managing the budget, keeping financial records, and preparing reports. You should have a strong understanding of business practices and excellent customer service skills.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Ensure all properties are safe and well-maintained
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven work experience as property manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
- Valid real estate agent/broker license
- BS degree in related field
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What experience do you have in commercial property management?
- How do you handle difficult tenants?
- What strategies would you use to market a vacant property?
- How do you ensure all properties are safe and well-maintained?
- Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult situation with a tenant. How did you resolve it?