Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a detail-oriented Documentation Specialist to manage, organize, and maintain company documents. The Documentation Specialist will be responsible for the control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of organizational documents such as policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, and templates. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. They will also have a strong understanding of document control principles and practices, and the ability to apply these in a variety of settings.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Manage and maintain all controlled company documents
- Update and control procedure documents and forms
- Create and manage document hierarchy and process systems
- Train employees in the use of controlled documents
- Ensure all documents meet established content standards
- Review, update and revise documents as necessary
- Respond to inquiries regarding document management
- Assist with communication during external audits
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of document control processes and procedures
- Develop and implement document control policies
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Proven experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Basic understanding of construction procedures
- Ability to work with multiple levels of an organization
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of document control software
- Strong communication skills
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe your experience with document control software?
- How do you handle document control in a fast-paced environment?
- Can you describe a time when you had to manage a large volume of documents?
- How do you ensure the accuracy and consistency of documents?
- What strategies do you use to manage your time and prioritize tasks?