Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Document Control Specialist
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a detail-oriented Document Control Specialist to manage, organize, and maintain company documents. The Document Control Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of documents, including their organization and preparation for audits. The ideal candidate will have experience in document control, be able to work independently, and have strong organizational skills. They will also have a keen eye for detail and be able to manage multiple tasks at once. The Document Control Specialist will work closely with various departments to ensure that all documents are accurate and up-to-date. This includes reviewing and updating technical documents, training materials, and procedures. The Document Control Specialist will also be responsible for training staff on document control procedures and policies. This is a critical role that requires a high level of attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Manage and maintain all controlled company documents
- Update and control procedure documents and forms
- Create and manage document hierarchy and process systems
- Train employees in the use of controlled documents
- Ensure all documents are accurate and up-to-date
- Prepare for and assist with audits
- Review and update technical documents
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure accuracy of documents
- Manage document processes and systems to ensure control and availability of documentation to site personnel
- Responsible for managing company documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2+ years of experience in document control
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with document control software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Experience in preparing for audits
- Knowledge of document control procedures and the ability to train staff
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What document control systems have you used in the past?
- How do you ensure the accuracy of documents?
- Describe a time when you had to manage multiple tasks at once.
- How do you prepare for audits?
- What strategies do you use to train staff on document control procedures?