Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Document Control Clerk
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a detail-oriented Document Control Clerk to manage, organize, and maintain company documents. The successful candidate will be responsible for the control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of organizational documents such as policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates, and other records. They will ensure that our company's documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to all employees. They will also ensure that all documents are up to date and accurately reflect current business practices. The Document Control Clerk will also be responsible for training employees on the correct use of these documents and the document control system.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Manage and maintain all controlled company documents
- Update and control procedure documents and forms
- Create and manage document hierarchy and process systems
- Train employees in the use of controlled documents
- Ensure all documents are accessible in the document control system
- Ensure all documents are accurate and up to date
- Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure
- Handle internal and external document requests
- Ensure all documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to all employees
- Ensure all documents accurately reflect current business practices
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in document control or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of document control processes and systems
- Ability to train employees on the use of controlled documents and the document control system
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What document control systems have you used in the past?
- How do you ensure all documents are kept up to date?
- How do you handle document requests?
- How do you train employees on the use of controlled documents and the document control system?
- How do you ensure all documents are accessible to all employees?