Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Document Control Coordinator
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a Document Control Coordinator to manage and maintain all company documents. The successful candidate will be responsible for controlling the numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by technical teams, projects or departments. They will ensure the correct approval workflow is adhered to and maintain the control and issuance of documents. The Document Control Coordinator will also train employees in the use of the document control system and manage the document lifecycle from creation to disposal. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and the ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Manage and maintain all controlled company documents
- Update and control procedure documents and forms
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the document review process
- Ensure all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
- Sort, store and retrieve electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and industry professionals
- Record document changes and updates
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe your experience with Electronic Document Management Systems?
- How do you handle sensitive information?
- Can you describe a time when you had to manage a large volume of documents?
- What strategies do you use to ensure accuracy in your work?
- How do you prioritize your work when dealing with multiple projects?