Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Driver for Cleaning Company
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dependable and professional driver to join our cleaning company. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you're interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Delivering supplies to various locations
- Loading and unloading cleaning equipment
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness and functionality
- Ensuring timely delivery
- Following delivery driving routes and time schedules
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery
- Providing excellent customer service
- Adhering to company operating policies and procedures
- Communicating with dispatchers, drivers and other team members
- Maintaining driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Valid professional driver's license
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school diploma
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Experience in professional driving
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with GPS devices
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have any experience in professional driving?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- How do you handle unexpected situations on the road?
- What is your experience with GPS devices?