Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Driver with Own Car
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a reliable and professional driver with their own car to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading vehicles and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you're interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Delivering a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Following routes and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
- Collect payments.
- Inform customers about new products and services.
- Complete logs and reports.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Keep vehicles clean and ready for next use.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle, adding fluids and oil as needed.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver.
- Valid professional driver’s license.
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- High school degree.
- Must own a vehicle.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have good customer service skills.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have a valid driver's license?
- Do you own a reliable vehicle?
- Have you ever been in a car accident?
- How do you handle stressful driving situations?
- Are you comfortable with long-distance driving?
- How do you maintain your vehicle?
- What is your availability like?
- How do you handle difficult customers?
- What would you do if your vehicle broke down during a delivery?
- How familiar are you with our service area?