Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a competent Event Coordinator to oversee and organize events that will make an impact on a target audience. You will ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints. An event coordinator must be well-organized and competent in vendor management. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates. Add a shot of enthusiasm and passion for the job and you’ll be our ideal candidate. The goal is to organize unforgettable events that will ensure the entertainment of participants and facilitate the completion of business objectives.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Understand requirements for each event
- Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
- Book venues and schedule speakers
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Hire personnel
- Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
- Do final checks at the day of the event to ensure everything meets standards
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as event coordinator
- A proven track record of organizing successful events
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Knowledge of basic recruitment practices
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- A team player with leadership skills
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is the largest event you have coordinated to date?
- How do you handle stress and high pressure situations?
- What strategies do you use to manage your event budgets?
- How do you ensure the events you plan are successful?
- What is your experience with negotiating contracts with vendors?