Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to manage all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning. The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool. Your visionary planning and firm attention to detail will be highly valued. Excellent communication skills and the ability to coordinate effectively are vital for this role.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Plan and coordinate all installations and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as facilities coordinator or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What experience do you have with facilities coordination?
- How do you handle emergency situations or unexpected issues with facilities?
- Can you describe a time when you successfully coordinated a large-scale project?
- How do you prioritize tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment?
- What strategies do you use to manage and motivate your team?