Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Ground Service Agent
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated Ground Service Agent to join our team. The Ground Service Agent will be responsible for the handling of luggage, cargo, and mail, as well as the operation of ground service equipment. This includes loading and unloading of luggage, guiding planes to and from gates, and performing regular maintenance checks on ground service equipment. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role requires physical strength, as it involves heavy lifting and working in all weather conditions. The Ground Service Agent will also need to adhere to safety regulations and procedures to ensure a safe and efficient operation.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Loading and unloading of luggage, cargo, and mail
- Operating ground service equipment
- Guiding planes to and from gates
- Performing regular maintenance checks on ground service equipment
- Adhering to safety regulations and procedures
- Communicating with flight crew and ground staff
- Assisting passengers with special needs
- Handling passenger complaints and inquiries
- Completing paperwork and reports
- Working in all weather conditions
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Physical strength and stamina
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
- Ability to operate ground service equipment
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle passenger complaints and inquiries
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have previous experience as a Ground Service Agent?
- How do you handle stressful situations?
- Can you describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult passenger?
- Are you comfortable working in all weather conditions?
- How do you ensure safety while operating ground service equipment?