Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment, performing preventative maintenance, handling basic repairs and maintenance, overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary, diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them, repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary. You will also be responsible for ensuring that any maintenance work performed is in compliance with company standards and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, as well as computer-controlled machinery. You should be able to work independently, have excellent problem-solving skills, and have a strong attention to detail.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Perform routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Handle basic repairs and maintenance.
- Oversee contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnose mechanical issues and correct them.
- Repair machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Ensure that any maintenance work performed is in compliance with company standards and safety regulations.
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies.
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol.
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as a Maintenance Engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Understanding of computer-controlled machinery.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of self-motivation.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What experience do you have with hydraulic and pneumatic systems?
- Can you describe a time when you had to solve a difficult mechanical problem?
- How do you prioritize your work when you have multiple projects to handle?
- What safety procedures do you follow when performing maintenance work?
- Can you describe a time when you had to work independently to complete a task?