Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance Technician to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of our company’s facilities. You will be responsible for ensuring that our machinery, equipment, and structures are always in good working order. The ideal candidate will have experience in various areas such as plumbing, HVAC, electrical systems, and general maintenance tasks. You will be a jack-of-all-trades able to fix any malfunctions in a timely and efficient manner. You will be able to adapt to different situations and solve problems as they arise. As a Maintenance Technician, you will be a key member of our team, responsible for the quality and reliability of our facilities’ operations.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- Plan and schedule repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure equipment is working properly.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician.
- Knowledge of health and safety practices and regulations.
- Understanding of budgeting and performance management.
- Excellent ability to communicate system problems to both co-workers and management for proper understanding.
- Exhibit good mechanical skills to handle equipment to avoid causing injuries to self and others on ground.
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What experience do you have with preventative maintenance procedures?
- Can you describe a time when you successfully diagnosed a mechanical/electrical problem?
- How do you prioritize your work when you have multiple tasks to complete?
- Can you describe a time when you had to follow health and safety practices?
- What steps do you take to ensure a piece of equipment is working properly?