Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a meticulous Meter Inspector to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting, testing, and maintaining metering systems to ensure they are in good working order. This includes checking for defects, calibrating meters, and repairing any faults. The Meter Inspector will also be responsible for documenting their findings and reporting any issues to management. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, as well as a strong understanding of metering systems and their components. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, as well as a strong commitment to safety and quality.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Inspecting and testing metering systems
- Identifying and repairing faults
- Calibrating meters
- Documenting findings
- Reporting issues to management
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Following company policies and procedures
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments
- Training junior staff members
- Performing routine maintenance on metering systems
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of metering systems
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to safety and quality
- Ability to handle physical demands of the job
- Valid driver's license
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have experience with metering systems?
- How do you ensure safety while working?
- Can you describe a time when you identified and repaired a fault in a metering system?
- How do you stay up-to-date with industry developments?
- Can you describe a time when you had to work independently?