Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and efficient Project Administrator to join our team. The Project Administrator will be responsible for coordinating project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans. You will manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members. The ideal candidate will be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- BSc in Business Administration or related field
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle pressure and tight deadlines?
- What project management tools have you used in the past?
- Can you describe a project you successfully managed from start to finish?
- How do you prioritize your work when managing multiple projects?
- How do you handle a team member who isn't meeting expectations?