Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated Project Assistant to join our team. The Project Assistant will be responsible for assisting Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. The ideal candidate is a team player who is able to wear multiple hats in a fast-paced environment, a go-getter who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. You will need to be proactive, have strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and a passion for meeting deadlines.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe your experience with project management tools?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What strategies do you use to manage your time effectively?
- Can you describe a project you’ve worked on that required heavy analytical thinking?
- How do you prioritize your work when you have multiple projects to manage?