Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Senior Administrative Assistant
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in administrative support, with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to efficiency. As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting our team by managing a variety of administrative tasks. This includes managing schedules, coordinating meetings, and handling correspondence. You will also be expected to assist with the preparation of reports and presentations, and to maintain accurate and organized files and records. In addition, you will be tasked with managing office supplies and equipment, and assisting with the onboarding of new staff. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and will be able to handle sensitive information with discretion. This is a senior role, and as such, you will be expected to take on a leadership role within the administrative team, providing guidance and support to junior staff as needed.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Manage and coordinate schedules and appointments
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Handle correspondence and communications
- Maintain organized files and records
- Manage office supplies and equipment
- Assist with onboarding of new staff
- Provide support to junior administrative staff
- Coordinate meetings and events
- Handle sensitive information with discretion
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an administrative role
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with office management systems and procedures
- Leadership skills and the ability to mentor junior staff
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong problem-solving skills
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe your experience with managing schedules and coordinating meetings?
- How do you handle sensitive information?
- Can you describe a time when you had to mentor a junior staff member?
- How do you prioritize your work when you have multiple tasks to complete?
- Can you describe your experience with office management systems and procedures?