Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Tree Surgeon to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for diagnosing and treating tree diseases, removing dead or diseased trees, and maintaining the health and appearance of trees and shrubs. This includes tree pruning, crown lifting, crown thinning, and crown reduction. Other duties may include planting new trees, felling trees, and splitting logs. The Tree Surgeon will also be responsible for maintaining a safe working environment and ensuring all equipment is in good working order. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of tree biology, be physically fit, and have a good eye for detail. They will also have excellent problem-solving skills, be able to work in all weather conditions, and have a passion for the outdoors.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Diagnosing and treating tree diseases
- Removing dead or diseased trees
- Maintaining the health and appearance of trees and shrubs
- Tree pruning, crown lifting, crown thinning, and crown reduction
- Planting new trees
- Felling trees
- Splitting logs
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Ensuring all equipment is in good working order
- Working in all weather conditions
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Strong understanding of tree biology
- Physically fit
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Passion for the outdoors
- Experience in a similar role
- Valid driver's license
- Certification in Arboriculture
- Knowledge of safety procedures
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What experience do you have as a Tree Surgeon?
- How do you diagnose a tree disease?
- What safety procedures do you follow when felling a tree?
- How do you maintain your equipment?
- What do you enjoy most about working outdoors?