Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and detail-oriented Warehouse Specialist to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The Warehouse Specialist's responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders, maintaining inventory accuracy, preparing reports, and ensuring a clean and safe working environment. To be successful as a Warehouse Specialist, you should be able to manage and optimize warehouse functionalities, and be comfortable working with heavy machinery and hazardous materials. You should have excellent organizational skills, maintain high levels of accuracy, and ensure that all safety regulations are adhered to.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Prepare annual budget.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and transport companies.
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately, and appraise results.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Specialist.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you ensure safety in a warehouse setting?
- Can you describe a time when you improved a process at a warehouse?
- How do you handle a situation where a shipment is running late?
- What strategies do you use to maintain inventory accuracy?
- How do you handle conflicts among your team members?