Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable CRDN Driver to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you're interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Delivering goods to customers in a timely manner
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure orders are complete
- Assisting in loading and unloading trucks
- Providing excellent customer service
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
- Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
- Documenting and logging work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving
- Complying with truck driving rules and regulations
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Valid professional driver's license
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school diploma
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have a valid driver's license?
- Have you ever been in a traffic accident?
- What is your experience with long-distance driving?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- How would you handle a difficult customer?
- What steps do you take to ensure on-time delivery?
- How do you maintain concentration during long trips?
- Can you perform minor vehicle maintenance?
- How familiar are you with the area and its surrounding suburbs?
- What would you do if you were running late for a delivery?