Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dynamic, visionary leader to serve as our Executive Director. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in strategic planning, organizational development, and team management. They will have a hands-on approach and will be passionate about our organization's mission and vision. The Executive Director will be the face of our organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high-quality vision. An excellent executive director is an influential manager with the ability to lead and motivate. They have great communication skills and take a holistic approach in managing the organization’s operations. The goal is to manage and lead the organization towards the realization of its mission.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Develop and implement strategies aiming at promoting the organization’s mission
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board of directors
- Build an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching to subordinate managers
- Ensure adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to its mission and vision
- Evaluate performance of the organization using a set of pre-defined KPIs
- Cultivate a positive and supportive work environment
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- Oversee the organization’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as executive director or in other managerial position
- Experience in developing strategies and plans
- Ability to apply successful fundraising and networking techniques
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- In depth knowledge of corporate governance principles and managerial best practices
- An analytical mind capable for 'out-of-the-box' thinking to solve problems
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What strategies would you use to motivate your team?
- How do you handle pressure and stressful situations?
- How do you plan to achieve the organization's goals?
- What is your experience with fundraising and networking?
- How do you measure the success of your strategies and plans?