Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a detail-oriented and organized File Clerk to join our administrative team. The File Clerk will be responsible for maintaining our filing system, including creating, writing, and updating files. They will also be responsible for ensuring that all files are properly categorized to facilitate future retrievals. This role requires a high level of confidentiality and discretion. The ideal candidate should be organized, reliable, able to work effectively and accurately, and able to meet deadlines.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems.
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Retrieve files for personnel as needed.
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Ensure that all files are properly categorized for easy retrieval.
- Create or update records with new files and information.
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents.
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers.
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience as file clerk.
- Knowledge of filing systems.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Good command of English both oral and written.
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you organize, plan, and prioritize your work?
- Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation at work. How did you handle it?
- How do you ensure confidentiality in your work?
- Can you describe your experience with data entry?
- How do you handle pressure and stressful situations at work?