Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a meticulous and dedicated Records Clerk to join our team. The Records Clerk will be responsible for organizing, storing, and retrieving company records as needed. This includes creating and maintaining systems for effective data management, ensuring company records are easily accessible and up-to-date. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to handle confidential information with discretion. The Records Clerk will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with company policies and regulations regarding record-keeping.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Organize and maintain company records for easy retrieval.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulations regarding record-keeping.
- Create and implement effective systems for data management.
- Handle confidential information with discretion.
- Assist in the development of records management procedures.
- Perform regular audits to ensure records are accurate and up-to-date.
- Respond to requests for records retrieval.
- Train staff in records management procedures.
- Collaborate with IT staff to ensure electronic records are secure.
- Prepare reports on records management for senior management.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Records Clerk or similar role.
- Strong organizational and data management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Knowledge of records management procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office and database management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Understanding of data privacy regulations.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe your experience with records management?
- How do you ensure the accuracy of records?
- Can you describe a time when you had to handle confidential information?
- How do you handle requests for records retrieval?
- Can you describe a system you implemented for effective data management?