Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a competent Logistics Supervisor to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods. A great asset for a Logistics Supervisor is their communication and negotiation skills. They are also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach. The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the warehouse management system
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as logistics supervisor
- Solid understanding of logistics procedures
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Computer savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your experience with logistics software?
- How do you handle pressure and complaints?
- What strategies would you use to ensure smooth operations?
- How would you handle a dispute between team members?
- What is your experience in recruiting and coordinating logistics staff?