Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a diligent and detail-oriented Mail Processor to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for receiving, sorting, and distributing incoming mail. You will also prepare outgoing mail for distribution. Your duties will include organizing and routing mail, inspecting mail for correct postage, and maintaining records on quantities of mail received and sent. You will also operate various types of mailroom equipment and use computer software to prepare mail for delivery. The ideal candidate is a team player who is able to work in a fast-paced environment, has excellent organizational skills, and is committed to ensuring that mail is delivered to the correct recipient in a timely manner.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Receiving and sorting incoming mail
- Preparing outgoing mail for distribution
- Operating mailroom equipment
- Using computer software to prepare mail for delivery
- Inspecting mail for correct postage
- Maintaining records on quantities of mail received and sent
- Ensuring that mail is delivered to the correct recipient
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Organizing and routing mail
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a mailroom or similar role
- Proficiency in mail sorting and distribution
- Ability to operate mailroom equipment
- Knowledge of postal regulations and procedures
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift heavy packages
- Good communication skills
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have previous experience in a mailroom or similar role?
- How do you ensure accuracy when sorting and distributing mail?
- Can you describe your experience with mailroom equipment?
- How do you handle a high-volume, fast-paced work environment?
- Can you lift heavy packages?