Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Public Works Manager
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Public Works Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of public works projects, including planning, organizing, and directing activities. You will also be responsible for managing staff, developing budgets, and ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in civil engineering, excellent leadership skills, and a proven track record of managing large-scale projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about public service and wants to make a positive impact on their community.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Oversee all aspects of public works projects
- Manage staff and ensure they are properly trained
- Develop and manage budgets
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Work with other departments to coordinate efforts
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards
- Report on project progress and status to stakeholders
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field
- Proven experience as a Public Works Manager or similar role
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage large-scale projects
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards
- Ability to work well under pressure
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Can you describe a time when you had to manage a large-scale public works project?
- How do you handle conflict within your team?
- Can you describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision and what was the outcome?
- How do you ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget?
- What strategies do you use to manage your team effectively?