Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a meticulous Quality Analyst to maintain our high standard of product delivery. The Quality Analyst will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. You will work collaboratively with all participants in software development projects and will be supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments. This role requires a strong understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes, making you the go-to person for all quality-related needs.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests.
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- Lead the team towards innovative solutions to unknown problems.
- Produce key test deliverables (test plans, test scripts, test reports).
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality.
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality.
- Work closely with the software development team to improve the quality of the software delivered.
- Collaborate with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle tight deadlines and high pressure situations?
- Can you describe a time when you identified a problem in a product before it went to market?
- What automated testing tools are you familiar with?
- How do you ensure that your testing is comprehensive and covers all issues?
- Can you describe your experience with Agile/Scrum development processes?