Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Real Estate Sales Associate
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a professional Real Estate Sales Associate to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. The Real Estate Sales Associate responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating leads, closing deals, and exceeding sales quotas. They will also be responsible for negotiating contracts, coordinating and overseeing property inspections, and ensuring that all transactions comply with local, state, and federal regulations. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a deep understanding of the real estate market and its trends.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s licence
- High school degree
- Knowledge of local, state and federal property regulations
- Understanding of the local property market and trends
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your experience with real estate sales?
- How do you handle rejection?
- What is your customer service philosophy?
- How do you stay updated on your target market?
- What strategies do you use to find prospective clients?