Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a Secretary to manage our daily office operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel, interacting with clients and vendors, and ensuring that all administrative tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. The Secretary will be the first point of contact for our organization, so we are looking for someone with a friendly and professional demeanor. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, and will be able to handle office interactions with professionalism and confidentiality. The Secretary will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. They will also be responsible for organizing office records and updating office policies as needed. The Secretary will need to be proficient in MS Office applications, and will need to be able to learn how to use new software quickly. The Secretary will also need to be able to work well under pressure, and will need to be able to handle a variety of tasks at once.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High school diploma
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Great communication skills
- Have a valid driver license
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What computer programs are you proficient in?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you manage your time and prioritize tasks?
- Describe your experience with administrative tasks.