Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a professional Security Guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior. A security guard must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation. The goal is to help our business maintain excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Trained security officer with diploma
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- High school degree
- First Aid and CPR certified
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How would you handle a difficult or aggressive person?
- What would you do if you noticed a coworker not following security protocols?
- How do you stay alert during long shifts?
- Can you describe a time when you successfully handled a security breach?
- What steps would you take to secure a building?