Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated Service Advisor to act as the liaison between our company and its customers. The Service Advisor's responsibilities include greeting customers, listening to requests, scheduling appointments, estimating costs, updating customers on service status, advising services, and maintaining a clean reception area. You should be able to anticipate the needs of our clients and ensure their satisfaction. To be successful as a Service Advisor, you should have excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills. Previous experience in customer service, and knowledge of vehicle repairs and parts will be advantageous.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Greet customers and direct them to available servicing options.
- Listen to customer's description of car trouble.
- Determine the type of services required and prepare detailed work orders.
- Provide customers with detailed estimates for repairs and replacements.
- Promote additional services to customers when appropriate.
- Update customers on the status of their vehicles.
- Ensure customer understanding of the work to be done.
- Maintain a clean and safe reception area.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues in a professional manner.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Service Advisor.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of vehicle repairs and parts.
- Good physical condition and stamina.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to work long hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle difficult customers?
- Can you describe a time when you had to deal with a customer's complaint?
- What strategies do you use to upsell services or products?
- How do you stay updated on the latest industry trends and vehicle models?
- Can you describe a time when you had to work under pressure?