Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a self-driven and highly competent Virtual Assistant to join our team. As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements. You will also be required to manage corporate schedules, making sure that all appointments and meetings are arranged successfully. Additionally, you will need to handle communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and social media. The ideal candidate must be tech-savvy, with excellent communication skills. You should also be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What is your experience with administrative tasks?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What computer programs are you comfortable using?
- How do you prioritize your work?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?