Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Company Driver Facilities Helper
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Company Driver Facilities Helper. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. You will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and functionality of our company facilities. This includes performing minor repairs, cleaning, and organizing workspaces, and assisting with other tasks as needed. We expect you to be professional, courteous, and efficient while ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining the quality of our facilities.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
- Maintain cleanliness and functionality of company facilities
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance tasks
- Assist with other tasks as needed
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles
- Experience as a Company Driver
- Able to pass a drug test
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Knowledge of basic facility maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Professional and punctual
- High school diploma
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- Do you have any experience as a Company Driver?
- Are you able to lift heavy objects?
- Do you have any experience in facility maintenance?
- Can you provide a clean driving record?
- Are you willing to undergo a drug test?