Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Data Entry Operator Back Office
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a detail-oriented and fast Data Entry Operator to join our back office team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems. The job involves working with large amounts of numerical and written data, which you will need to interpret and input into our database. You will also be responsible for maintaining and updating existing data, as well as conducting regular data audits to ensure the quality of the data. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, excellent typing skills, and the ability to work independently. This role requires a high level of accuracy and efficiency, as well as the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- What data entry software are you familiar with?
- How do you ensure accuracy in your work?
- Can you describe a time when you had to handle a large volume of data?
- How do you handle sensitive information?
- What is your typing speed?