Text copied to clipboard!
TitleText copied to clipboard!
Executive Assistant to the CTO
DescriptionText copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a highly organized and efficient Executive Assistant to support our Chief Technology Officer (CTO). The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
ResponsibilitiesText copied to clipboard!
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
RequirementsText copied to clipboard!
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High school degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
Potential interview questionsText copied to clipboard!
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- How do you handle success and failure?
- How do you evaluate success?
- Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it
- Describe your management style
- How do you handle change?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why are you leaving or have left your job?